As furniture retailers shift their businesses to e-commerce, they need plans in place to make the most out of the situation.
In the last couple of months, we've been gathering data related to the impact of COVID-19 on the furniture industry, and we created an infographic to summarize the information.
Knowing that data is the core of good decision-making, we compiled all relevant insights to help furniture companies make informed decisions in the future.
The Furniture COVID-19 Playbook
As part of our efforts in supporting furniture brands and retailers rebound from COVID-19, we’ve published a series of blog posts that might give you a new perspective on what you can do today to achieve sustained growth and performance after the pandemic.
- The Furniture Industry In The Time Of Coronavirus: First Outlook
- Future-Proof Your Furniture Business: 5 Key Advantages Of 3D Vs. Photography
- 7 Tactics To Help You Step-Up Your Furniture E-Commerce Game During Challenging Times
- A Hitchhiker’s Guide To A Better Online Customer Experience At The Time Of COVID-19
- Rebounding From COVID-19 - Recovery Strategies For Furniture Brands And Retailers
- The Road To DTC: Why And How Furniture Brands Should Move Forward
- Pandemic-Proofing: 9 Things Furniture Businesses Should Focus On In The Post-Coronavirus World
Ready to explore the benefits of 3D product visualization technology and how it can make your business more resilient in the future?